We believe and operate according to our seven values
- we believe in and honor God's existence, we appreciate God's love and love him. We perform our work at Uhuru Africa as acts of services to him and to bring glory to his name and fear being disobedient or mocking God with sin.
- we carry out our work in a just manner which does not infringe on other peoples rights
- we treat people fairly and will always respect their human rights and never infringe upon them.
- we are honest in our dealings with others and are transparent, but we retain a confidentiality balance and protect people's confidential information so they are not abused, bullied and exploited by others.
- we have a heart for the those facing severe poverty and help as many people as we can. We protect the vulnerable from oppression, bullying, greed, exploitation and abuse.
- we empower others in a way that does not infringe or abuse the rights of others or exploit them.
- we treat people equally and do not discriminate on grounds of sex, sexuality or religion. We help those living in severe poverty that are nominated to us and refered to us through our project coordinators.